HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate) HMDB0001498 (Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate) HMDB0007170 (DG(18:0/20:4(5Z,8Z,11Z,14Z)/0:0)) HMDB0010133 (PIP2(20:4(5Z,8Z,11Z,14Z)/18:0))
- HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate)
- Activation of PKC through G protein coupled receptor
- activation of protein kinase c (pkc) is one of the common signaling pathways. when a class of gpcrs are activated by a ligand, they activate gq protein to bind gtp instead of gdp.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Activation of PKC through G protein coupled receptor'