HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000586 (Potassium) HMDB0000588 (Sodium) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0001498 (Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0007009 (DG(14:0/14:1(9Z)/0:0))
- HMDB0010042 (PIP2(16:0/20:3(8Z,11Z,14Z)))
- Amiodarone Action Pathway
- it increases the duration of ventricular and atrial muscle action by inhibiting na,k-activated myocardial adenosine triphosphatase. there is a resulting decrease in heart rate and in vascular resistance.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Amiodarone Action Pathway'