HMDB0000053 (Androstenedione) HMDB0000061 (Adenosine 3',5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000077 (Dehydroepiandrosterone) HMDB0000142 (Formic acid) HMDB0000145 (Estrone) HMDB0000151 (Estradiol) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000234 (Testosterone) HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate)
- HMDB0000142 (Formic acid)
- Androgen and Estrogen Metabolism
- many steroid hormones are transformed by sulfatases, dehydrogenases and glucuronide transferases to enhance their solubility and to facilitate their elimination. inactivation refers to the metabolic conversion of a biologically active compound into an inactive one.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Androgen and Estrogen Metabolism'