HMDB0000031 (Androsterone) HMDB0000053 (Androstenedione) HMDB0000142 (Formic acid) HMDB0000145 (Estrone) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000234 (Testosterone) HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000490 (Etiocholanolone) HMDB0000899 (Androstanedione)
- HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate)
- Androstenedione Metabolism
- its metabolism occurs primarily in the endoplasmic reticulum (membrane-associated enzymes are coloured dark green in the image). conversion of androstenedione to testosterone requires the enzyme testosterone 17-beta-dehydrogenase 3.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Androstenedione Metabolism'