HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0000935 (Uridine diphosphate glucuronic acid) HMDB0001377 (Oxygen) HMDB0001426 (Formaldehyde) HMDB0001487 (NADH) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0003178 (Heme) HMDB0015643 (Artemether) HMDB0061088 (Dihydroartemisinin (DHA))
- HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate)
- Artemether Metabolism Pathway
- artemisinin derivatives kill parasites more rapidly than conventional antimalarial drugs, and are active against both the sexual and asexual stages of the parasite cycle. however due to their short half-life (and to prevent resistance development) artemisinin compounds are often combined with long-acting antimalarial drugs.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Artemether Metabolism Pathway'