HMDB0000015 (Cortexolone) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0002972 (Vitamin K1 2,3-epoxide) HMDB0004198 (Phylloquinol) HMDB0015157 (Phytonadione) HMDB0003555 (Vitamin K1)
- HMDB0000015 (Cortexolone)
- Bivalirudin Action Pathway
- thrombin is a serine proteinase that plays a central role in the thrombotic process, acting to cleave fibrinogen into fibrin monomers and to activate factor xiii to factor xiiia, allowing fibrin to develop a covalently cross-linked framework which stabilizes the thrombus; thrombin also activates factors v and viii, promoting further thrombin generation, and activates platelets, stimulating aggregation and granule release.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Bivalirudin Action Pathway'