HMDB0000073 (Dopamine) HMDB0000216 (Norepinephrine) HMDB0000259 (Serotonin) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000586 (Potassium) HMDB0000588 (Sodium) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0002111 (Water)
- HMDB0015057 (Buprenorphine)
- Buprenorphine Action Pathway
- buprenorphine is also a kappa-opioid receptor antagonist. the partial agonist activity means that opioid receptor antagonists (e.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Buprenorphine Action Pathway'