HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000087 (Dimethylamine) HMDB0000164 (Methylamine) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0001248 (FAD) HMDB0001377 (Oxygen) HMDB0001426 (Formaldehyde) HMDB0001487 (NADH) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0002206 (Molybdopterin)
- HMDB0000087 (Dimethylamine)
- Citalopram Metabolism Pathway
- it does so by competing for the same binding site as serotonin on the the sodium-dependent serotonin transporter (slc6a4). this increases the concentrations of serotonin in the synaptic cleft and reverses the state of low concentration seen in depression.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Citalopram Metabolism Pathway'