HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0001362 (Hydrogen) HMDB0001377 (Oxygen) HMDB0001426 (Formaldehyde) HMDB0001487 (NADH) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0003178 (Heme) HMDB0015372 (Clomipramine)
- HMDB0001426 (Formaldehyde)
- Clomipramine Metabolism Pathway
- clomipramine may be used to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder and disorders with an obsessive-compulsive component (e.g.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Clomipramine Metabolism Pathway'