HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000082 (Cytidine triphosphate) HMDB0000095 (Cytidine monophosphate) HMDB0000161 (L-Alanine) HMDB0000162 (L-Proline) HMDB0000167 (L-Threonine) HMDB0000168 (L-Asparagine) HMDB0000172 (L-Isoleucine) HMDB0000177 (L-Histidine) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- HMDB0000177 (L-Histidine)
- Clomocycline Action Pathway
- clomocycline is lipophilic and easily diffuses across cell membranes or enters cells via porin channels in the bacterial membrane. it binds to the 30s ribosomal subunit and prevents the aminoacyl trna from binding to the a site of the ribosome-rna complex.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Clomocycline Action Pathway'