HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0000935 (Uridine diphosphate glucuronic acid) HMDB0001377 (Oxygen) HMDB0001426 (Formaldehyde) HMDB0001487 (NADH) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0003178 (Heme) HMDB0004995 (Codeine) HMDB0014440 (Morphine)
- HMDB0001426 (Formaldehyde)
- Codeine Metabolism Pathway
- binding of the opiate stimulates the exchange of gtp for gdp on the g-protein complex. as the effector system is adenylate cyclase and camp located at the inner surface of the plasma membrane, opioids decrease intracellular camp by inhibiting adenylate cyclase.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Codeine Metabolism Pathway'