HMDB0000036 (Taurocholic acid) HMDB0000067 (Cholesterol) HMDB0000123 (Glycine) HMDB0000138 (Glycocholic acid) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000220 (Palmitic acid) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000251 (Taurine) HMDB0000359 (3alpha,7alpha-Dihydroxycoprostanic acid)
- HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- Congenital Bile Acid Synthesis Defect Type II
- 3-oxo-5-beta-steroid 4-dehydrogenase catalyzes the bile acid intermediates 7-alpha,12-alpha-dihydroxy-4-cholesten-3-one and 7-alpha-hydroxy-4-cholesten-3-one. chenodeoxycholic acid and cholic acid are decreased in plasma and urine.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Congenital Bile Acid Synthesis Defect Type II'