HMDB0000126 (Glycerol 3-phosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0001423 (Coenzyme A) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0001473 (Dihydroxyacetone phosphate) HMDB0001487 (NADH) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0059597 (Hydrogen Ion) HMDB0000548 (TG(10:0/10:0/10:0))
- HMDB0007017 (DG(14:0/18:3(6Z,9Z,12Z)/0:0))
- De Novo Triacylglycerol Biosynthesis
- triglycerides are the main constituents of body fat in humans and other animals, as well as vegetable fat. they are also present in the blood to enable the bidirectional transference of adipose fat and blood glucose from the liver, and are a major component of human skin oils.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'De Novo Triacylglycerol Biosynthesis'