HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0015037 (Didanosine) HMDB0060728 (2',3'-Dideoxyadenosine-5-triphosphate) HMDB0061724 (Dideoxyadenosine Triphosphate)
- HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate)
- Didanosine Action Pathway
- it also acts as a chain terminator by its incorporation into viral dna as the lack of a 3'-oh group in the incorporated nucleoside analogue prevents the formation of the 5' to 3' phosphodiester linkage essential for dna chain elongation, and therefore, the viral dna growth is terminated.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Didanosine Action Pathway'