HMDB0000058 (Cyclic AMP) HMDB0000073 (Dopamine) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate)
- HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate)
- Dopamine Activation of Neurological Reward System
- the mesolimbic pathway is the main pathway associated with reward, and the dopaminergic neurons of this pathway are found in the substantia nigra (snc) and ventral tegmental area (vta) of the midbrain. dopamine acts on different g protein-coupled receptor subtyes.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Dopamine Activation of Neurological Reward System'