HMDB0000058 (Cyclic AMP) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000259 (Serotonin) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate)
- HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate)
- Excitatory Neural Signalling Through 5-HTR 4 and Serotonin
- peripheral receptors have important roles in the function of many organ responses (alimentary tract, urinary bladder, heart and adrenal gland). alimentary tract receptors have a role in smooth muscle tone, mucosal electrolyte secretion, and the peristaltic reflex.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Excitatory Neural Signalling Through 5-HTR 4 and Serotonin'