HMDB0000058 (Cyclic AMP) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000259 (Serotonin) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate)
- HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- Excitatory Neural Signalling Through 5-HTR 7 and Serotonin
- it is involved in thermoregulation, circadian rhythm, learning and memory, and sleep. it is also speculated that this receptor may be involved in mood regulation.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Excitatory Neural Signalling Through 5-HTR 7 and Serotonin'