HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000121 (Folic acid) HMDB0000142 (Formic acid) HMDB0000148 (L-Glutamic acid) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000902 (NAD)
- HMDB0000142 (Formic acid)
- Folate malabsorption, hereditary
- infants exhibit low blood and cerebrospinal fluid folate levels with megaloblastic anemia, diarrhea, immune deficiency, infections, and neurologic deficits. treatment with folate supplementation results in resolution of the signs and symptoms.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Folate malabsorption, hereditary'