HMDB0000015 (Cortexolone) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0002972 (Vitamin K1 2,3-epoxide) HMDB0004198 (Phylloquinol) HMDB0014709 (Fondaparinux sodium) HMDB0015157 (Phytonadione) HMDB0003555 (Vitamin K1)
- HMDB0000015 (Cortexolone)
- Fondaparinux Action Pathway
- by selectively binding to atiii, fondaparinux potentiates (about 300 times) the innate neutralization of factor xa by atiii. neutralization of factor xa interrupts the blood coagulation cascade and thus inhibits thrombin formation and thrombus development.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Fondaparinux Action Pathway'