HMDB0000124 (Fructose 6-phosphate) HMDB0000169 (D-Mannose) HMDB0000174 (L-Fucose) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000247 (Sorbitol) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000660 (D-Fructose)
- HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate)
- Fructose and Mannose Degradation
- fructose occurs naturally in foods as a free monosaccharide and as a component of the disaccharide sucrose. it is also widely used as a sweetener.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Fructose and Mannose Degradation'