HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000082 (Cytidine triphosphate) HMDB0000095 (Cytidine monophosphate) HMDB0000161 (L-Alanine) HMDB0000162 (L-Proline) HMDB0000167 (L-Threonine) HMDB0000168 (L-Asparagine) HMDB0000172 (L-Isoleucine) HMDB0000177 (L-Histidine) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate)
- Gentamicin Action Pathway
- gentamicin binds irreversibly to the bacterial 30s ribosomal subunit protein and 16s rrna and prevents the formation of the initiation complex with messenger rna. more specifically, gentamicin binds four nucleotides of the 16s rrna and a single amino acid of protein s12.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Gentamicin Action Pathway'