HMDB0000024 (3-O-Sulfogalactosylceramide (d18:1/24:0)) HMDB0000061 (Adenosine 3',5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000122 (D-Glucose) HMDB0000140 (Glucosylceramide) HMDB0000143 (D-Galactose) HMDB0000187 (L-Serine) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000224 (O-Phosphoethanolamine) HMDB0000252 (Sphingosine)
- HMDB0001565 (Phosphorylcholine)
- Globoid Cell Leukodystrophy
- a defect in this enzyme results in accumulation of galactosylceramide and psychosine in central nervous system. infants with krabbe disease are normal at birth.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Globoid Cell Leukodystrophy'