HMDB0000005 (2-Ketobutyric acid) HMDB0000043 (Betaine) HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000064 (Creatine) HMDB0000092 (Dimethylglycine) HMDB0000099 (L-Cystathionine) HMDB0000119 (Glyoxylic acid) HMDB0000123 (Glycine) HMDB0000128 (Guanidoacetic acid)
- HMDB0001426 (Formaldehyde)
- Glycine and Serine Metabolism
- all of these compounds share common intermediates and almost all can be biosynthesized from one another. serine and glycine are not essential amino acids and can be synthesized from a number of routes.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Glycine and Serine Metabolism'