HMDB0000037 (Aldosterone) HMDB0000294 (Urea) HMDB0000492 (Chloride ion) HMDB0000574 (L-Cysteine) HMDB0000586 (Potassium) HMDB0000588 (Sodium) HMDB0000595 (Hydrogen carbonate) HMDB0001928 (Hydrochlorothiazide) HMDB0002111 (Water)
- HMDB0000492 (Chloride ion)
- Hydrochlorothiazide Action Pathway
- normally, the sodium-chloride symporter transports sodium and chloride from the lumen into the epithelial cell lining the distal convoluted tubule. the energy for this is provided by a sodium gradient established by sodium-potassium atpases on the basolateral membrane.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Hydrochlorothiazide Action Pathway'