HMDB0000050 (Adenosine) HMDB0000058 (Cyclic AMP) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0010032 (PIP2(16:0/16:0)) HMDB0010147 (PIP3(16:0/16:0))
- HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- Intracellular Signalling Through Adenosine Receptor A2a and Adenosine
- the a2a receptor is also expressed in the brain, where it has important roles in the regulation of glutamate and dopamine release. the adenosine receptor a2a activates g(s) proteins which lead to the activation of adenylyl cyclase which produces the secondary messenger camp.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Intracellular Signalling Through Adenosine Receptor A2a and Adenosine'