HMDB0000058 (Cyclic AMP) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate)
- HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate)
- Intracellular Signalling Through FSH Receptor and Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- in the male the fsh receptor has been identified on the sertoli cells that are critical for spermatogenesis. the fsh receptor activates g(s) proteins which lead to the activation of adenylyl cyclase which produces the secondary messenger camp.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Intracellular Signalling Through FSH Receptor and Follicle Stimulating Hormone'