HMDB0000058 (Cyclic AMP) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000870 (Histamine) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0060263 (Histamium)
- HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate)
- Intracellular Signalling Through Histamine H2 Receptor and Histamine
- its various actions are mediated by histamine receptors h1, h2, h3 and h4. histamine receptor h2 belongs to the family 1 of g protein-coupled receptors.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Intracellular Signalling Through Histamine H2 Receptor and Histamine'