HMDB0000058 (Cyclic AMP) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate) HMDB0001403 (Prostaglandin D2)
- HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate)
- Intracellular Signalling Through PGD2 receptor and Prostaglandin D2
- knockout studies in mice suggest that prostaglandin d2 (pgd2), functions as a mast cell-derived mediator to trigger asthmatic responses. the pgd receptor activates g(s) proteins which lead to the activation of adenylyl cyclase which produces the secondary messenger camp.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Intracellular Signalling Through PGD2 receptor and Prostaglandin D2'