HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000935 (Uridine diphosphate glucuronic acid) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0003178 (Heme) HMDB0014900 (Irinotecan) HMDB0060499 (NPC) HMDB0060510 (SN-38)
- HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate)
- Irinotecan Metabolism Pathway
- it is hydrolyzed by esterases in the liver, intestine, and cytoplasm into the active metabolite sn-38, which binds to and inhibits the function of topoisomerase i. topoisomerase i unwinds dna by making transient single strand breaks that relieves the torsion of supercoiled dna.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Irinotecan Metabolism Pathway'