HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0014847 (Lamivudine) HMDB0060640 (Lamivudine-triphosphate)
- HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- Lamivudine Action Pathway
- this nucleoside analogue is incorporated into viral dna by hiv reverse transcriptase and hbv polymerase, resulting in dna chain termination.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Lamivudine Action Pathway'