HMDB0000224 (O-Phosphoethanolamine) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000285 (Uridine triphosphate) HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001377 (Oxygen) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0001565 (Phosphorylcholine)
- HMDB0001565 (Phosphorylcholine)
- Lamivudine Metabolism Pathway
- when metabolized to its active triphosphate form, it competes with deoxycytidine triphosphate for binding to reverse transcriptase, resulting in chain termination when incorporated into the viral dna. lamivudine may enter the cells by passive diffusion or by active transported via slc22a1, slc22a2, and slc22a3.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Lamivudine Metabolism Pathway'