HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000082 (Cytidine triphosphate) HMDB0000095 (Cytidine monophosphate) HMDB0000161 (L-Alanine) HMDB0000162 (L-Proline) HMDB0000167 (L-Threonine) HMDB0000168 (L-Asparagine) HMDB0000172 (L-Isoleucine) HMDB0000177 (L-Histidine) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- HMDB0000167 (L-Threonine)
- Lincomycin Action Pathway
- lincomycin has been shown to be active in vitro against the following microorganisms: aerobic gram-positive cocci: streptococcus pyogenes and viridans group streptococci; aerobic gram-positive bacilli: corynebacterium diphtheriae; anaerobic gram-positive non-sporeforming bacilli: propionibacterium acnes; anaerobic gram-positive sporeforming bacilli: clostridium tetani and clostridium perfringens. lincomycin inhibits protein synthesis in susceptible bacteria by binding to the 50 s subunits of bacterial ribosomes and preventing peptide bond formation upon transcription.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Lincomycin Action Pathway'