HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000082 (Cytidine triphosphate) HMDB0000095 (Cytidine monophosphate) HMDB0000161 (L-Alanine) HMDB0000162 (L-Proline) HMDB0000167 (L-Threonine) HMDB0000168 (L-Asparagine) HMDB0000172 (L-Isoleucine) HMDB0000177 (L-Histidine) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- HMDB0000167 (L-Threonine)
- Lymecycline Action Pathway
- lymecycline is lipophilic and can diffuse across bacterial cell membranes or travel through membrane porin channels. once inside the bacterial cell, it reversibly binds to the bacterial 30s ribosomal subunit and prevents aminoacyl trna from binding to the a site of the ribosome-rna complex; aminoacyl trna binding inhibition likely occurs through steric hindrance.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Lymecycline Action Pathway'