HMDB0000037 (Aldosterone) HMDB0000294 (Urea) HMDB0000492 (Chloride ion) HMDB0000574 (L-Cysteine) HMDB0000586 (Potassium) HMDB0000588 (Sodium) HMDB0000595 (Hydrogen carbonate) HMDB0002111 (Water)
- HMDB0000492 (Chloride ion)
- Lysinuric protein intolerance (LPI)
- because the body cannot effectively break down these amino acids, which are found in many protein-rich foods, nausea and vomiting are typically experienced after ingesting protein. mutations in the slc7a7 gene cause lysinuric protein intolerance.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Lysinuric protein intolerance (LPI)'