HMDB0000034 (Adenine) HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000050 (Adenosine) HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000058 (Cyclic AMP) HMDB0000071 (Deoxyinosine) HMDB0000085 (Deoxyguanosine) HMDB0000101 (Deoxyadenosine) HMDB0000123 (Glycine) HMDB0000132 (Guanine)
- HMDB0000134 (Fumaric acid)
- Mercaptopurine Action Pathway
- mercaptopurine travels through the bloodstream and is transported into cells via nucleoside transporters. mercaptopurine is then converted to thioguanosince diphosphate through a series of metabolic reactions that produces the metabolic intermediates, thioinosine 5’-monophosphate, thioxanthine monophosphate, and thioguanosine monophosphate.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Mercaptopurine Action Pathway'