HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000280 (Phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000586 (Potassium) HMDB0000588 (Sodium) HMDB0000641 (L-Glutamine) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0000939 (S-Adenosylhomocysteine)
- HMDB0000641 (L-Glutamine)
- Mercaptopurine Metabolism Pathway
- mercaptopurine travels through the bloodstream and is transported into cells via nucleoside transporters. mercaptopurine is then converted to thioguanosince diphosphate through a series of metabolic reactions that produces the metabolic intermediates, thioinosine 5’-monophosphate, thioxanthine monophosphate, and thioguanosine monophosphate.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Mercaptopurine Metabolism Pathway'