HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000121 (Folic acid) HMDB0000142 (Formic acid) HMDB0000148 (L-Glutamic acid) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000902 (NAD)
- HMDB0000142 (Formic acid)
- Methotrexate Action Pathway
- methotrexate is taken up into the cell by human reduced folate carriers (slc19a1). in the cytoplasm, methotrexate is polyglutamated by folylpolyglutamate synthase, which enhances its retention inside the cell.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Methotrexate Action Pathway'