HMDB0000177 (L-Histidine) HMDB0000479 (3-Methylhistidine) HMDB0000939 (S-Adenosylhomocysteine) HMDB0001185 (S-Adenosylmethionine)
- HMDB0000177 (L-Histidine)
- Methylhistidine Metabolism
- 3-methylhistidine provides an index of the rate of muscle protein breakdown, and the urinary excretion of 3-methylhistidine was measured in patients.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Methylhistidine Metabolism'