HMDB0000126 (Glycerol 3-phosphate) HMDB0000134 (Fumaric acid) HMDB0000254 (Succinic acid) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0001060 (Ubiquinol 8) HMDB0001072 (Coenzyme Q10) HMDB0001112 (D-Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate) HMDB0001248 (FAD) HMDB0001270 (Glyceric acid 1,3-biphosphate)
- HMDB0000134 (Fumaric acid)
- Mitochondrial Electron Transport Chain
- these reactions drive the active transport of h+ ions from the mitochondrial matrix , through the inner membrane to the intermembrane space. the respiratory chain consists of five main types of carrier; flavins, iron-sulfur centres, quinones, cytochromes (heme proteins) and copper.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Mitochondrial Electron Transport Chain'