HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000586 (Potassium) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0000935 (Uridine diphosphate glucuronic acid) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001377 (Oxygen) HMDB0001426 (Formaldehyde) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0001487 (NADH)
- HMDB0001426 (Formaldehyde)
- Mycophenolic Acid Metabolism Pathway
- it is available as a prodrug, mycophenolate mofetil (mmf), which is a 2-morpholinoethyl ester with improved bioavailability. after absorption, mmf is hydrolyzed to mpa and n-(2-carboxymethyl)- morpholine, n-(2-hydroxyethyl)-morpholine, and the n-oxide of n-(2-hydroxyethyl)-morpholine by the carboxylesterases ces-1 (in the liver only) and ces-2 (in the liver and intestine).
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Mycophenolic Acid Metabolism Pathway'