HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0014383 (Nevirapine)
- HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- Nevirapine Action Pathway
- it binds directly to reverse transcriptase (rt) and blocks the rna-dependent and dna-dependent dna polymerase activities by causing a disruption of the enzyme's catalytic site. the activity of nevirapine does not compete with template or nucleoside triphosphates.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Nevirapine Action Pathway'