HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000148 (L-Glutamic acid) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000229 (Nicotinamide ribotide) HMDB0000232 (Quinolinic acid) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000280 (Phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium)
- HMDB0001967 (Carbon dioxide)
- Nicotinate and Nicotinamide Metabolism
- when nad+ and nadp+ are interchanged in a reaction with their reduced forms, nadh and nadph respectively, they are important cofactors in several hundred redox reactions. nad+ is synthesized through two metabolic pathways.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Nicotinate and Nicotinamide Metabolism'