HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0000935 (Uridine diphosphate glucuronic acid) HMDB0001010 (Nicotine imine) HMDB0001013 (Cotinine glucuronide) HMDB0001046 (Cotinine) HMDB0001126 (Nornicotine) HMDB0001204 (trans-3-Hydroxycotinine glucuronide)
- HMDB0001426 (Formaldehyde)
- Nicotine Metabolism Pathway
- these are ionotropic receptors composed of five homomeric or heteromeric subunits. in the brain, nicotine binds to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors on dopaminergic neurons in the cortico-limbic pathways.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Nicotine Metabolism Pathway'