HMDB0000492 (Chloride ion) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000586 (Potassium) HMDB0000595 (Hydrogen carbonate) HMDB0000870 (Histamine) HMDB0000895 (Acetylcholine) HMDB0001303 (Zinc (II) ion) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0001967 (Carbon dioxide)
- HMDB0000492 (Chloride ion)
- Nizatidine Action Pathway
- competitive inhibition results in reduction of basal and nocturnal gastric acid secretions. the drug also decreases the gastric acid response to stimuli such as food, caffeine, insulin, betazole, or pentagastrin.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Nizatidine Action Pathway'