HMDB0000143 (D-Galactose) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000285 (Uridine triphosphate) HMDB0000286 (Uridine diphosphate glucose) HMDB0000302 (Uridine diphosphategalactose) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000645 (Galactose 1-phosphate) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0000935 (Uridine diphosphate glucuronic acid)
- HMDB0001967 (Carbon dioxide)
- Nucleotide Sugars Metabolism
- there are nine sugar nucleotides and they can be classified depending on the type of the nucleoside forming them: udp-glc, udp-gal, udp-glcnac, udp-glcua, udp- xyl, gdp-man, gdp-fuc and cmp-neunac. in nucleotide sugar metabolism the nucleotide sugars act as donors for sugar residues in the glycosylation reactions that produce polysaccharides.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Nucleotide Sugars Metabolism'