HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000082 (Cytidine triphosphate) HMDB0000095 (Cytidine monophosphate) HMDB0000210 (Pantothenic acid) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000574 (L-Cysteine) HMDB0001016 (D-4'-Phosphopantothenate) HMDB0001117 (4'-Phosphopantothenoylcysteine)
- HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate)
- Pantothenate and CoA biosynthesis
- its name is derived from the greek pantothen meaning "from everywhere" and small quantities of pantothenic acid are found in nearly every foodstuff. coenzyme a (coa) may act as an acyl group carrier to form acetyl-coa and other related compounds and is used as a way to transport carbon atoms within the cell.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Pantothenate and CoA biosynthesis'