HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000082 (Cytidine triphosphate) HMDB0000095 (Cytidine monophosphate) HMDB0000161 (L-Alanine) HMDB0000162 (L-Proline) HMDB0000167 (L-Threonine) HMDB0000168 (L-Asparagine) HMDB0000172 (L-Isoleucine) HMDB0000177 (L-Histidine) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- HMDB0000696 (L-Methionine)
- Paromomycin Action Pathway
- bacterial proteins are synthesized by ribosomal rna complexes which are composed of 2 subunits, a large subunit (50s) and small (30s) subunit, which forms a 70s ribosomal subunit. trna binds to the top of this ribosomal structure.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Paromomycin Action Pathway'