HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000586 (Potassium) HMDB0000588 (Sodium) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0001498 (Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0007009 (DG(14:0/14:1(9Z)/0:0))
- HMDB0010042 (PIP2(16:0/20:3(8Z,11Z,14Z)))
- Procainamide (Antiarrhythmic) Action Pathway
- contractile activity of cardiac myocytes is elicited via action potentials mediated by a number of ion channel proteins. during rest, or diastole, cells maintain a negative membrane potential; i.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Procainamide (Antiarrhythmic) Action Pathway'