HMDB0000148 (L-Glutamic acid) HMDB0000182 (L-Lysine) HMDB0000208 (Oxoglutaric acid) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000225 (Oxoadipic acid) HMDB0000279 (Saccharopine) HMDB0000510 (Aminoadipic acid) HMDB0000716 (L-Pipecolic acid) HMDB0000902 (NAD)
- HMDB0001967 (Carbon dioxide)
- Pyridoxine dependency with seizures
- those affected typically experience prolonged seizures lasting several minutes (status epilepticus). these seizures involve muscle rigidity, convulsions, and loss of consciousness (tonic-clonic seizures).
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Pyridoxine dependency with seizures'