HMDB0000492 (Chloride ion) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000586 (Potassium) HMDB0000595 (Hydrogen carbonate) HMDB0000870 (Histamine) HMDB0000895 (Acetylcholine ) HMDB0001303 (Zinc (II) ion) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001362 (Hydrogen) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate)
- HMDB0000492 (Chloride ion)
- Rabeprazole Action Pathway
- because this enzyme is regarded as the acid (proton) pump within the parietal cell, rabeprazole has been characterized as a gastric proton-pump inhibitor. rabeprazole blocks the final step of gastric acid secretion.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Rabeprazole Action Pathway'